|FIND THE LEADING TALENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!|
Candidates from Hong Kong and China
Analyst Programmer / Consultant II
- Graduate from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Bachelor in Computer Engineering)
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development as Analyst Programmer, providing technical solution for our e-commerce client
- Experienced with Checkout system and Order Management System
- Languages and Frameworks: Java 11/17, Spring, SAP Hybris
- Open to all industries that require IT expertise
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident
Future: Open to all that require IT expertise
General Manager – Procurement and Operations
- 20+ years in the retail and logistics industry; procurement, buying, project management, audit and controlling.
- Responsible for procurement, SCM, controlling and quality management.
- Built and led business units in procurement/sourcing.
- Ensured that related activities were carried out in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders in overseas offices and headquarters.
- Developed and maintained business relationships with buyers and suppliers while ensuring a collaborative work environment.
- Managed company-wide projects and ensured successful delivery within established time and budget constraints.
- M.A. in General Management, MPhil in Management, Diploma in Business Administration SCM
Current: Trade and Consumer Electronics
Past: Retail and Logistics
Future: Retail/Trade, FMCG, SCM
Versatile International Trade Professional
- 8+ years in international trade; extensive experience in client and supplier relations, business development, market research and analysis, negotiation, arbitration, risk management, team building
- Well-versed in both the sales and purchasing sides of commodities
- Good knowledge of international trade logistics
- Diverse educational background with two Master’s degrees (International Business and American Literature)
- Diligent, self-motivated, culturally adaptable, results-oriented team player
- Native German with a global perspective; successful in varied working environments
- Looking for challenging and exciting opportunities to take my career to the next level; open to transferring my skill set to new industries
- Dependent Visa Holder
Current: Commodity Trade; Future: Open to all
German Qualified Lawyer
- German qualified lawyer currently completing a PhD (due to graduate in September 2023) comparing labour and discrimination law in Germany and Hong Kong SAR.
- Previous experience in Hong Kong with two non-profit organizations providing assistance with matters related to employment and discrimination law.
- Completed a legal traineeship in Germany, working with several courts and government departments.
- Worked for 6 months as a research assistant for a major UK business law firm.
- HK resident (dependant visa)
Open to all
- Highly skilled financial analyst with more than six years work experience at MNC in Germany and Mainland China
- Hands-on experience in developing budgeting, analyzing forecast and management reporting
- Lived in Germany more than 15 years, with deep understanding for German and Chinese culture
- Proficient in common ERP- System, such as SAP and MS Dynamics
- Currently studying master program of Business Management at HKPU, expected graduation in July 2024
Past: automobile and manufacturing
Future: open to all
German (almost native)
Multilingual specialist (German-English-French-Czech)
- Native German with university degrees in translation, international relations and marketing (France, Hong Kong).
- +10 years of experience in export sales & marketing (from Hongkong to overseas).
- Translations of promotional materials, such as catalogues, posters and advertisements for major brands in Europe.
- Attendances at major trade fairs (Hong Kong, US, Germany) in the fields of sports, electronics, gifts and household items.
- Offering consecutive interpretation services (German, English, French, Czech) to business customers from Europe in Hongkong and accompanying them around Hong Kong.
- +10 years of experience in teaching adults and teenagers (German, English, French).
- HK Permanent Resident.
Current: Education Future: International customer service, international events, education
Global - Commercial - Logistics Executive
- 25+ years of managing experience in driving strategy and business operations across multiple industries, such as in automotive, semiconductor and fashion.
- A people manager and leader with experience in directing cross-functional teams in the APAC region.
- Talent development, team building, creating a positive working environment through open and trustworthy communication.
- Taking leadership and responsibility of the planning, budgeting, managing and coordination the total lifecycle of logistics with a good technical understanding.
- HK Permanent Resident
Logistics, Supply Chain
Multifaceted Media Professional and Writer
- Native German with a global perspective and cultural adaptability.
- Well-educated in Laws, Philosophy, and Business Administration for five years.
- 3 years of valuable experience in Media Companies, honing skills in communication and content creation.
- 2 years of experience in the Retail Market, demonstrating customer service and sales expertise.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in the Gastronomy industry, ensuring high-quality service delivery.
- Versatile background with experiences in Hotel, School, Garden, Electrics, and Rehabilitation Clinic.
- Accomplished writer with a passion for storytelling.
- Proven ability to tackle challenging tasks with a flexible and positive mindset.
- Possesses qualities of honesty, integrity, decency, and calm.
Open to all
Experienced Senior Manager
- Over 15 years’ living and working experience in Asia, including 5 years in China and over 10 years in Hong Kong with extensive knowledge of the region's business landscape.
- Expertise in Purchase, Sales, and General Management, with successful track record in developing and executing strategies to drive growth and profitability.
- Extensive negotiation skills to build strong relationships with both clients and vendors, ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Team leader and player to foster collaboration, motivate team members, and achieve collective goals.
- Hands-on management style to actively engage in day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and effective outcomes.
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident and APAC Card holder
Current: Consumer goods and Outdoor Furniture / Future: flexible
- Skilled in designing and troubleshooting research projects
- Proficient in composing manuscripts for publication
- Provided teaching support as a course demonstrator for a Veterinary course
- Accomplished scholar with a scholarship and served as a student representative on the university committee
- Licensed veterinarian in the EU
- Advanced research abilities with a focus on grant raising, data analysis, and manuscript composition
- Experienced in laboratory management
- Demonstrated maturity and negotiation skills through two terms as a student representative on the university committee
Currently: Life Sciences
Future: Open to all
IT and Digital Media Expert
- Business Informatics, Digital Media, Cultural Science Graduate (Double Degree)
- Experienced in IT, Event Management, and Marketing
- Worked in IT Support, Lecturer at University, Team Management and PR
- Living for two Years in Hong Kong
- Working Holliday Visa
- Office Applications: Microsoft Office and Apple Office
- Programming Languages: Java, Python, R, ABAP
- 3D Modeling, Print and Animation: Blender, Cura and Shapr3D
- Adobe: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Lightroom
- Video and Audio: Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- CMS: Wordpress MacOS, iOS and Windows
- Event, Studio and Portrait Photography
IT, Tech, Retail, Sustainability
International Project Manager
- Hong Kong based project manager for major sport events and higher education
- Additional background in sustainability and international travel management
- >5 years of project management experience with European, as well as American and Asian companies and associations
- strong communication and networking skills
- Ready to take the next step and utilize my experience in a new environment
- Master's Degree in Sport Tourism and International Management from European University (incl.3 semesters abroad)
- Holder of valid working holiday visa with allowance to take on any short-term position for up to 3 months for the same company
International Event and Travel Management
Quality and Engineering Director
- Proven ability to plan, conduct, and monitor testing/inspection of materials and products to ensure the highest levels of quality.
- Recognized for identifying training needs and organizing training interventions that lead to increased product yields and reduced customer complaints and returns.
- Demonstrated success in providing effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Adept at building positive partnerships with interdepartmental teams, management peers, and key clients to achieve strategic business goals.
- HK Permanent Resident
Candidates from Overseas
Logistics & Supply Chain Professional
- First Class Honours Degree in Shipping, Trade, and Transportation from a renowned UK University.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness developed through my experience of living in South Korea and Japan.
- 15+ years of working experience in global logistics, transportation, and supply chain management in global MNCs with strong exposure to the chemical industry.
- 2,5+ years of leading a multi-cultural team remote and onsite.
- Driving continuous process improvements resulting in significant financial benefits and effective processes.
- Sincere passion for logistics, transportation, SCM, and the maritime industry.
- Loyal, reliable, sincere with excellent networking abilities (all levels).
Current: Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Chemical / Future: Flexible
Export Manager with China Experience
- Fudan University Graduate: Bachelor in Business Administration
- Native German with extensive China experience (Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Nanjing, Shanghai)
- 2 years experience as an Export Sales Manager for Asia and Oceania
- Large affinity for sales, marketing & communications, developing new sales channels
- Strong intercultural competence and cosmopolitan mindset
- Proactive and fast learner willing to acquire new skillsets
- Ready and eager to relocate to Greater China/HK
Current: DIY Tools
R&D Project Manager
- Head of the scientific laboratory for the development of coolants and oils at a global automotive group. Setting up a laboratory, conducting a set of experiments on the equipment, team management. Сompilation of international norms, writing patents
- Holder of a Master's Degree Chemistry from well-known University in Germany and China (Clausthal University)
- Additionaly 4 years of experience in strategic business development, financial and personnel management and in the creation of new chemical products.
Current: Automotive industry, coolants and oils, R&D. Future: flexible
If you successfully employ any of the candidates provided by us, please be informed that we will charge you a commission of the applicant’s first month’s gross salary.
Received this mailing from a friend? Join our mailing list/s directly.
German Industry and Commerce Ltd. / German Chamber of Commerce, Hong Kong
19/F, COFCO Tower, 262 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel.: +852 2526 5481, Fax: +852 2810 6093
You are receiving this email, because you are an existing member or have signed up for our newsletter. If you do not want to receive any further GIC/GCC Job Reports, you can unsubscribe instantly from the link below.